Saturday, December 20, 2008

Welcome to Sixteen Random Facts About Me

So, since I am feeling very self-centered, self-focused, and generally self-aware, I thought that I would share with you. Welcome to . . . me.

1. I am an English Major who dislikes grammar. (However that works.)

2. I am anti-claustrophobic. (I sleep under the bed.)

3. I have cafeteriaphobia. (It’s all the people.)

4. I have two middle names. (And, no I won’t tell you what they are. Don’t ask.)

5. I love to play street hockey. (I guess I’m pretty good even for a girl.)

6. I have way too much stuff. (Massive re-organization coming soon.)

7. Red is my ultimate favorite color of all time. (Symbolically, aesthetically, comparatively, etc.)

8. I broke my head open when I was little, and the doctor tied my long hair in surgical knots to keep my head together as it healed. (If my hair was really short, you’d be able to see where the hair is still freaking out from that.)

9. Yesterday, I drank a 2 litre, skin-colored concoction made from lemonade, pink lemonade, citrus green tea, and raspberry green tea. (It goes without saying that I visited the bathroom often, but I will mention it anyways because of how ridiculously often it was.)

10. I was born 10 days early. (All of my sisters were born late.)

11. I like to draw.

12. I wear Christmas socks all year round. (They’re really too spectacular to be confined to only one month out of twelve.)

13. My crazy mind takes completely normal objects and transforms them. (Butcher paper into a mural on my wall, a giant origami kusudama, a sweet book cover, etc. Apples become, well, carved apples. Twisty-ties become trees or Sleeping Beauty. And more crazy ideas.)

14. I love asking questions.

15. I laugh when I’m nervous or awkward. (Just ask my roomie.)

16. I’m awkward a lot. (See numbers 3, 12, 13, 15, and especially 9.)

No comments: